Bisquick Fresh Veggie Pie
Enjoy this summer delight on a hot July day!
Write a review
- The Crust
- 2c Bisquick mix
- ½c cold water
- The Spread
- 1 pkg 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2c salad dressing (Miracle whip)
- 1/2c green onions, chopped thin
- 2t horseradish (more if you like it warm!)
- 1/8t tabasco sauce (see above:)
- 1 can 6 1/2oz drained Tuna
- The toppings
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Diced raw veggies such as-
- 2 stalks celery
- Broccoli flowerets
- Green pepper
- Avocado (Tip; mix in lemon juice to keep from turning brown)
- Spread Bisquick mix onto an ungreased pizza pan to form a Bisquick pizza crust.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Mix all the Spread ingredients together and spread on the cooled Bisquick crust.
- Top with the Toppings.
- Refrigerate one hour.
J4 Automotive Service and Repair, East Helena, MT http://j4automotive.com/