Write a review
- Frozen Bread
- 1 lb burger
- ¼ c. chopped onion
- 1 lg garlic clove minced
- 1 head of shredded cabbage
- Salt and coarse pepper to taste
- Thaw bread according to directions.
- Brown burger, onion, and garlic, add cabbage to slightly wilt, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Portion and roll bread dough into 6-8 inch circles.
- Put ½ cup of meat mixture into center of dough and dot with butter.
- Fold over dough to make half circles (like a pastie) and pinch edges with your fingers.
- Brush filled dough circles with egg wash.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour or until nicely brown.
- Serve with brown gravy over the top
- This recipe came from Micky Prebil and is one of Kit’s Favorites
J4 Automotive Service and Repair, East Helena, MT http://j4automotive.com/